Friday, August 13, 2010

Interruption to "Normal" Services

So after a flurry of blogging activity in the past week, I regret to inform you all that I will be on a blogging hiatus for the next three weeks. This is partly due to the need to take some sort of summer holiday and partly due to the need to focus on my own research work.

On the plus side, I have a couple of podcasts recorded and I will schedule them for appearance over the coming week.

You can still post comments of course, and I may even respond to some of them, but don't expect any substantive posts until September.

Over and out.

JD

P.S. - I think I would like to grow the readership of this blog. I currently only get about 50 people per day, which is a small drop in the large ocean of internet-users. Obviously, I need to do some work of my own to promote. But if you like what you read here, it would be nice if you could share it or link to it on other blogs and forums that you frequent. I know that a number of readers already do that and I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for it.

6 comments:

  1. John, whenever I can, I link to you on my blog. But I just noticed you aren't in the blogroll, which I shall shortly fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes John, I have noticed that. You are on of the ones I am thanking.

    Thanks again. I'll have to update my own blogroll as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilkins! Did you find a link here at AtBC? Did you defeat shoe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, it will give me time to catch up the lastest flurry ... ;)

    Have a fun and productive time.

    Yair

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many people subscribe to the RSS though? I'll bet it's more than 50.

    ReplyDelete