Saturday, January 18, 2014

Twitter n' stuff



I have had a twitter account for nearly two years now. Until recently, I never really posted on there, except to tweet links to my own blog posts. In the spirit of trying something new, and in an effort to garner more followers (what can I say? I am a budding social media megalomaniac), I've decided to change all that.

I am now going to be regularly tweeting links to all the interesting things I read in philosophy, science and law. I will, of course, continue to tweet updates for this blog, and I'd be happy to engage with people on twitter if they are so inclined. So if you're not already following me on twitter, could I suggest that you start now? The link is below and in the sidebar (while you're at it you might also consider following my other social media accounts: facebook, academia, google plus and so on).

@JohnDanaher


No comments:

Post a Comment