Sunday, July 3, 2016

Negative Feedback on Blogging and Podcasting?




I've noticed a decline in the popularity of this blog over the past couple of months. There's generally something of a lull during the summer months anyway, but this year it has been considerably more than usual.

I'm curious as to why this might be the case. I'd like to know if there is anything I can do to improve. So I'm looking for negative feedback:


  • Do you like the content of the posts?
  • Are there topics I should be covering?
  • Are the posts too long/too short?
  • Do I post frequently enough or too often?
  • Anything else you don't like?

I'm also interested in hearing some negative feedback on the podcast I recently launched. This is part of the project I'm doing on Algocracy and Transhumanism. I'm obviously still trying to find my feet with the process and format, but I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong and how I could make it better. 

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.





No comments:

Post a Comment